- +234 8065488026
- 5th Floor (Left Wing) NICON Plaza, Near Grand Square, Mohammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District 900211, Abuja
Stephen Alaekwe is currently the pioneer CEO/Lead Consultant of Stephen Alaekwe & Co, a unique blend of an accounting/financial management consulting firm, information systems consultants, and a Federal Government of Nigerian Licensed Data Protection Compliance Organization (DPCO), under the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) and Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), in accordance with the provision of Article 1(3j) of the Nigerian Data Protection Regulation (NDPR) for the purpose of training, auditing, consulting and rendering services aimed at ensuring compliance with the Nigerian Data Protection Regulation (NDPR or any foreign Data Protection law or regulation having effect in Nigeria.
He is responsible for strategically coordinating the activities of the Think-Tank-Team of Professionals in Data Privacy consulting; Data Protection compliance consulting and auditing; business development; accounting, financial management and advisory; information systems consulting and assurance engagements; training and facilitation; financial/business modelling; feasibility/viability studies and reporting, for wide array of MSMEs, Growing Businesses, Corporate organizations, Multi-nationals, Institutions of Government and Commercial profit-driven organizations.
As a forward looking person of proven impeccable professional pedigree, Stephen Alaekwe is a Chartered Accountant (ACA) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria; a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). He is a registered professional of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN), and a Seasoned Banker with wealth of cognate experience in Corporate/Commercial, Retail, and Transaction banking; Trade finance; business development; credit analysis and management; Risk Management; project management; investment/portfolio management; export trade facilitation and funding. He is a professional in information systems auditing, control and data protection; accounting, capacity development, training and facilitation.
Over the past seventeen (17) years post-graduation, he has held different positions at various capacities as a Business Head, Branch Manager, and Lead Consultant and Strategist across three Commercial Banks and financial consulting establishments, among others. He has shown astute doggedness and remained resolutely poised to delivering professional services with due care, skills, competence and diligence.
Stephen Alaekwe is currently the Certifications Coordinator, ISACA Abuja Chapter, with the mandate to see to the:
- Improved promotion of ISACA Certifications among Chapter members
- Better maintenance of ISACA Certifications resource materials for more value to the Chapter and Members
- Improved ways of harnessing ISACA and Chapter’s resources and programmes for Members’ Certifications and Certification maintenance (CPE, Value, etc)
- Dynamic and fit-for-purpose organization and coordination of exam preparation sessions.
- Improved rate of exams participation and Certifications to the credit of ISACA Abuja Chapter.
- Quality intermediation between examinations Participants and ISACA Abuja Chapter Board and Members