KENNETH UCHE NZEGWU, is a professional accountant with over two decades experience. His career cuts across private sector, banking and public sector. His interest is in accounting, taxation, data analytics, forensic and information systems audit.
Kenn is currently working with the Supreme Audit Institution (SAI) of Nigeria as a certified forensic and information systems auditor.
He holds a doctorate of philosophy degree (Ph.D) in Forensic Accounting and Auditing and professional certifications in the following professional bodies-
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)- Fellow
- Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN)- Associate
- Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)- Associate
- Institute of Strategic Management Nigeria (ISMN)- Full Member
- International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professionals (USA)
- ISACA – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), USA
- Computer Forensics Institute Nigeria, (CFIN)