Ime Udoko currently supervises Information Security, Risk and IT Standards activities in NNPC. He has over 18 years working experience in IT operations, IT Governance and Information Security across Financial, Telecommunications, oil and gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. His responsibility in NNPC include:
- Working with the business to identify technology related risks
- Advising the business executives on cost effective and efficient ways of managing technology risks
- Evolving long term strategy for the security of the business critical information assets
- Developing and reviewing the information security architecture for the business
- Periodic evaluation of the effectiveness of the corporate information security strategy
He holds various IT and business certifications among which are the following ISACA certifications CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CDPSE.
He loves his job and is passionate about agriculture, reads in his spare time and is excited motivating people to excel.
Ime Udoko lives in Abuja with his wife Esioma and their three children Michael, Joel and Jesse.